Welcome to the official sign up for the 2023 Angel Gang Retreat in Jamaica.
DATE: FEBRUARY 2nd - 7th 2023
COST: $3000 USD ($500 USD deposit non-refundable after October 31st)
ROOM: Single (1) person in a room with an ocean view and one King size bed (Wifi/TV/AC) with veranda/shared deck
WHERE: Westmoreland Jamaica, Luna Seas Hotel
Once you've paid your deposit you will be sent an invoice for the remianing balance. The balance must be paid in full no later then November 30th or you will forfeit your deposit. Once you've paid in full, you will receive an email confirming the date and airport you'll need to fly into Jamaica. Once you book your flight, you will need to send all flight details to us and we will arrange your pick up from the airport.
Travels Insurance is strongly recommended
Any questions, email Destiny@QueenCup.ca - (647) 707-1746
Immerse yourself in Jamaican culture, history and food, private beaches, fresh water lagoons and rivers. Enjoy all day excursions like, ATVing, horseback riding, speed boating, bush hiking and Blue Hole diving. Sacred burial ceremonies on the beach, perfect in supporting your spiritual death and rebirth process. Everything is optional, so should you just want to stay at the hotel, browse the internet, play some ludi or dominos or just chill in your room with some AC and TV, that's available to you as well.
- Hotel Room - (AC/Wifi)
- 3 meals a day - (vegan/veg option available/ no pork is served)
- Daily excusions - ATVing, horseback riding, speed boating, bush hiking and Blue Hole diving. Sacred burial ceremonies on the beach (Day 3 is a choice between horseback riding and ATVing, The speed boating tour up Black River is a full day excusion and accomodates everyone)
- Shuttle to and from airport
- Safe and organically grown Ganja
- Burner phone for while your on the island to stay in contact with staff and other attendees. You'll receive your local phone # and phone as soon as your picked up from the airport
- Travelers Insurance (strongly recommended)
Deposits are refundable up until October 31st and full payment must be received no later then November 30th to secure your spot or you'll forfeit your deposit. All accommodations are covered except airfare and travelers insurance. Every participant need to have basic level travelers insurance to attend and will be picked up once you land in Jamaica.